A visit to Kearney Area Children’s Museum provides smart fun for classes or groups! Exhibits and programs engage children’s creativity with hands-on exploration, movement, teamwork, open-ended play, and problem-solving strategies. Museum exhibits complement classroom curriculum, and provide opportunities for interdisciplinary learning—blending art with science and environmental education with social studies. We’d love to be your Field Trip destination!
- $5.00 per student
- Minimum of 10 children (or minimum payment of $50) is required
- Free admission for chaperones
- Additional Hour in the museum: $25 for groups with 25 or less children, $50 for groups with more than 25 children
- Museum memberships and coupons are not valid for field trips
Groups wishing to visit should register at least two weeks in advance. Visits can be scheduled for Tuesday-Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm. Registrations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
When corresponding with us, please let us know:
- Your organization or group name
- Your name and/or group leader name
- Your phone number and e-mail address
- The number of the children and adults in your group
- The date and time that you would like to visit
Teachers and/or chaperones are required for all group visits. There is a minimum requirement of one adult (13 or older) chaperone for every five children.