The Kearney Area Children’s Museum was incorporated as a Section 501 (c)(3) organization in 1989. Your donation will help the Kearney Area Children’s Museum provide fun, interactive, educational experiences for children while supporting connections within the family and the community.
- $30 provides a day of play for a family
- $45 provides art supplies for one month for children to create with
- $100 provides a year membership to the museum for a family
- $150 allows us to give reduced rate admission to community organizations like Arc of Buffalo County and the Friends Program
- $350 provides one Free Family Fun Night event
If you would like to make a donation, please click here to pay with a credit card or mail your payment to 5827 4th Ave. Kearney NE 68845. Your generosity will allow the Kearney Area Children’s Museum to continue to offer our community a safe and inviting place for children to play, learn, and grow.
Thank you for supporting our mission of inspiring play, exploration, and discovery through interactive experiences.
Your donation is tax deductible and greatly appreciated! The Kearney Area Children’s Museum’s 501(c)3 number is 47-0727929.