The Kearney Area Children’s Museum was incorporated as a Section 501 (c)(3) organization in 1989. Your donation will help the Kearney Area Children’s Museum provide fun, interactive, educational experiences for children while supporting connections within the family and the community.
- $30 provides a day of play for a family
- $45 provides art supplies for one month for children to create with
- $100 provides a year membership to the museum for a family
- $150 allows us to give reduced rate admission to community organizations like Arc of Buffalo County and the Friends Program
- $350 provides one Free Family Fun Night event
As we celebrate our 30th birthday in 2019, we want to continue providing children interactive ways to blend learning and fun. As we reach this milestone, we are looking to the future to ensure the next generation of kids can play, learn, and grow at the Kearney Area Children’s Museum. Would you consider partnering with us in celebrating 30 years of fun at the Kearney Area Children’s Museum by helping us reach our fundraising goal of $30,000?
We are requesting a contribution through a direct donation to our 30th Anniversary Fundraising Campaign. Donors will receive recognition at the following levels:
- Level 1 $300-$1,299 – name displayed with other Level 1 donors on small plaque in our newest museum exhibit
- Level 2 $1,300-$2,999 – name displayed with other Level 2 donors on large plaque in our newest museum exhibit
- Level 3 $3,000-$9,999 – name displayed on own small plaque in our newest museum exhibit and up to 10 tickets for our 2020 Treasure Chest fundraiser
- Level 4 $10,000 and up – name displayed on own large plaque in our newest museum exhibit, up to 10 tickets for our 2020 Treasure Chest fundraiser, and special recognition at our 30th Birthday Party and 2020 Treasure Chest fundraiser
Check out our 30 for 30 Tri-fold donation flyer!
If you would like to make a donation, please click here to pay with a credit card or complete this form and mail your payment to 5827 4th Ave. Kearney NE 68845. Your generosity will allow the Kearney Area Children’s Museum to continue to offer our community a safe and inviting place for children to play, learn, and grow.
Thank you for supporting our mission of inspiring play, exploration, and discovery through interactive experiences.
Your donation is tax deductible and greatly appreciated! The Kearney Area Children’s Museum’s 501(c)3 number is 47-0727929.