Kearney Area Children’s Museum is looking for team members that understand how to create a great place for children and families to use their imagination in the most important work of childhood: PLAY!
Thank you for your interest in the Museum. New employment opportunities are posted as they occur and volunteer opportunities are always available. Volunteers must be at least 13 years and older.
- Positions available for Exploration-Front Desk Agent
- We accept UNK Work Study applicants!
- 2020 Board of Directors – applications due Sept. 20, 2019
- Museum Volunteer
- Camps and Special Events
- Community Outreach Events
- Museum Maintenance
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet new people
- Challenge yourself to something you have a passion for
- Help out the community
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Have FUN
Kearney Area Children’s Museum is an equal opportunity employer.