Kearney Area Children’s Museum is looking for team members that understand how to create a great place for children and families to use their imagination in the most important work of childhood: PLAY!
Thank you for your interest in the Museum. New employment opportunities are posted as they occur and volunteer opportunities are always available. Volunteers must be at least 13 years and older.
- Full time Operations Manager position is now open! Resumes and References may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept UNK Work Study applicants for our Playologist-Front Desk Agent part-time roles!
- 2023 Board of Directors – 2023 Application now closed
- Museum Volunteer
- Camps and Special Events
- Community Outreach Events
- Museum Maintenance
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet new people
- Challenge yourself to something you have a passion for
- Help out the community
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Have FUN
Kearney Area Children’s Museum is an equal opportunity employer.