« All Events
Mom’s Morning Out
August 26, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am at Kearney Area Children’s Museum $7
Need to catch your breath?
Drop off your little one at the Museum for a morning of fun that includes story time, craft, snack and free play while you enjoy a morning out!
Children will need to be potty trained. Please send a water bottle with your child.
Snack will be provided such as string cheese, granola bars, fruit. If your child has a food allergy they are welcome to bring a snack with them.
Each parent will need to agree to the following guidelines and sign a waiver.
Your child is NOT allowed to enter KACM if they display any one or combination of the following symptoms:
• A temperature at or above 100° F. Their temperature will be taken daily at check-in before allowing them to enter the Museum.
• Shortness of breath
• Dry, non-productive cough
• Runny nose
• Reduction in taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Muscle pains
• Been in contact with someone with COVID-19
• Tested positive for COVID-19